Hello, again, on another beautiful Sunday! It looks like Spring is finally here to stay so I’ll serenade you with “Something Good Can Work” by Two Door Cinema Club. It’s optimistic, upbeat, and fun, which is everything I’m hoping the rest of my Spring and Summer will be. It’s been a little quite on the blog the last couple of weeks because I’ve had one exam after another, but I’m hoping that things will slow down, ever so slightly, to give me some more time to post.
This Week’s Top 5 Awesome Things
1. Home cooked roast beef. We made the best roast beef this week, and this was actually my last meal with meat before I decided to try a vegetarian diet. My original plan is to try it for a month and, at the end, assess whether I’m serious enough to make a lifestyle change. It has almost been a whole week, and the jury is still out.
2. Beautiful sunsets. Just one of the many things I love about where I live.
3. Night time, outside. The nights have been just as beautiful as the days. I love sitting under the stars, drinking a beer, and hanging out with friends. There’s nothing better.
4. More outside time. I tell you, I can’t get enough! Nick took this photo as he sipped on a glass of sherry after dinner.
5. Riding with the top down. Nick drives a convertible so I keep this scarf in his glove compartment days like this when we can put the top down.
Nick, with the top down.
I hope you all have a great week!