Another Sunday Funday! The weather has been beautiful in my neck of the woods for the last few days, so I’m in a good mood! I’m serenading you with a happy, upbeat song today that reflects love and summer, “Summer Day” by Sheryl Crow.
This Week’s Top 5 Awesome Things
1. Sushi Date. I love sushi; it’s my all-time favorite food in the world. I haven’t had any in a while so Nick and I had a sushi date this week. It made up for a rough couple of days I had at school.
2. Nick’s Spirit Animal. Nick can be grumpy sometimes, so I told him his spirit animal was Grumpy Cat! After seeing this, how can anyone disagree?
3. All the Silly Ways that Mia Sleeps. She’s super cute when she does it but seriously, how can any of these positions be comfortable?
4. Breaking in New Shoes. It would be awesome if all shoes automatically formed perfectly to your feet, but since that doesn’t happen, you have to break them in yourselves.
5. Grown-up Dining Room Table. We’ve finally upgraded from our Ikea table to a real, grown-up table from West Elm. I’m not very good at decorating so I snapped this photo of the table they way they decorated it in the store for some inspiration.
Have a great week, everyone!