It’s Sunday! And you know what that means? If you’re me, you have a huge term paper due 2 days and a huge group project due in 3 days. For that reason, the blog will probably be pretty quiet this week. I’ll try to get some outfit photos up around Wednesday or Thursday.
In the meantime, I’ll leave you with “Black and Gold” by Sam Sparro. According to wikipedia, it “explores the relationship between reason, spirituality, and love” but I just think it has a funky cool grove that I like. Plus, it’s about love and I’m all about love songs!
This Week’s Top 5 Things (that make me happy):
1. Gingerbread lattes with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Ok, let’s be honest, when I have my way with it, it isn’t just a sprinkle of cinnamon, its like 2 tablespoons! I love the spicy flavors of ginger and cinnamon together. The Pumpkin Spice Latte ain’t got nothing on this!
2. Excellent group members. Grad school is notorious for goup work. When I was still employeed and told my coworkers that I was going back, they told me all about the joys of group work. Luckily, I have AMAZING group members. We work incredibly well together and are really good and bouncing ideas off of each other until we come up with awesome work. And that makes me happy.
3. Shrimp tacos and sangria. Seriously, after a long night of classes, you just need a pick-me-up. Mine is delicious shrimp tacos and sangria from my favorite Mexican restaurant.
4. Snow. Y’all, it SNOWED in my neck of the woods on Tuesday. Can you believe it? I’ve lived in NC my entire life and it hasn’t snowed in November in as long as I can remember. Then it was back in the 70s by Friday. Craziness.
5. Warm socks. Remember how it snowed? Yeah, I’m glad I had on warm socks! I hate cold feet.
Photo of the Week:
This is the snow that had accumulated on my car when I got out of class Tuesday night. I was so excited that I snapped a quick pic as soon as I got in.